10.12.2012

SCORING BIG AT TARGET (living room items)

If you've read this blog for any amount of time, you know that I'm a bargain shopper. How can I not be? With three kids and a frugal husband, I really have to stretch my dollars. For the past two weeks, Target has been clearing out some of their items which left them priced at fantastic deals. Today I wanted to share a few with you that I used in the living room.

This sunburst mirror wasn't really part of their clearance, but it was marked down because it was repackaged. I was able to snag this baby for $15! I knew I wanted to highlight the "burst" parts, so I brushed them with some rub n' buff.

 

(before)

(after)

 

Then there are the pillows. I found pillows with down inserts for less than $10 each

 

I'm thinking about replacing the pale yellow pillows with these below that I found at Ross a few days ago

 

A new lamp for 14.98 with a shade I already had

 

Frames that I thought were going to be hung above the blue French dresser

 

(that rug is actually for the kitchen!)

 

I also found some art that I'm trying to decide if I should keep or not. It was was also on clearance for 14.98

 

For my coffee table, I found this cute little brass bowl at goodwill for less than 2 bucks!

I have a few things left to do in here and then I'll show you how I pulled the room together with all of my finds. It's amazing how with less than $100, my living room looks totally different from how it looked last year.

(last years Fall makeover)

 

See ya next week!

2 comments:

Darnetha | ChippaSunshine said...

I like the artwork! Your living room is looking great. Is that wallpaper on your wall or did you use a stencil?

Despina T. said...

great post!
you have a lovely blog.
wanna follow each other???
Join my CHANEL GIVEAWAY!